Sunday, September 2, 2007

Upcoming Fireworks Final at Putrajaya

Tonight 10pm will start the fireworks competition final, it's between three countries: Italy, Japan, and another I just forgotten, anyone can remind me? And is followed by a complimentary fireworks by Canada!

Tonight it's expecting heavier traffics as it's the final, but my friends told me that some people are adjusting their mood ready for tomorrow Monday's works / schooling, and this should be lower the traffic? I've no idea and cannot predict it, but I'm going again!!

This final fireworks is expected to perform more than 20 minutes (combination of 3 countries performance plus the Canada fireworks), so I think I can enjoy the fireworks by all the four countries in just one visit, worth isn't? (I guess it worth, at least it's free!)

No comments:

Post a Comment