Thursday, September 20, 2007

No Electrical Supply

Today in the evening the electrical supply suddenly went off and I cannot continue my work, waited with nothing to do, I decided to clear the stuff on my table and now it looks clean and tidy.

Then I call UOB card center to cancel my credit card, mainly because the I was charged an annual fee for the credit card that I seldom use. Guess what, they were happily to reverse the annual fee for me, and I continue to keep my credit card, may be this is how they protect their existing customer base??

More than half hour past and finally the electric supply went back again. So excited I quickly continue my work, though it delayed me a bit, but it left me some little time to settle the thing I wish to settle days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment