Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Flash Games In My Blog!

Yesterday I've just downloaded a few of flash games and I've included into my blog, some of them are very nice to play!!

Black 2 - a shooting game that is very nice to play, it has the background music that makes it very breath-taking. Play now




My 'rocket' weapon.


Double handed pistols.


Weapon arsenal.

Reef - the battle between pirates, very nice to play too and it has a save game feature! Play now


The deal between two pirate ships.




The King pirate ship.

Heli Strike - a helicopter shooting game, the picture quality is very high. Play now







Bomb It - a relaxing arcade game, just like bomberman. Play now



Bubble Shooter Play now


Quick Brick Play now


Pac Man - the classical pac man Play now


Mario - famous game! Play now

No comments:

Post a Comment